The following conditions of participation apply to events of the "Academy" and "Consulting" division of persolog GmbH, Königsbacher Straße 51, 75196 Remchingen, Germany.
(1) We book your registration in the order of receipt and send you a confirmation of receipt. A binding confirmation of registration will be sent separately.
(2) As soon as it is certain that enough participants have registered and that the event is taking place, you will receive a binding confirmation of registration together with an invoice for the event fees.
(3) The event fees shall be due for payment upon receipt of the invoice in accordance with the term of payment. If no (full) payment has been made by the beginning of the event, we reserve the right to exclude the person booking from participation in the event. In such a case, the person making the booking is obliged to pay a lump-sum contractual penalty in the amount of the full event fee.
(4) The prices stated in the respective current schedule plus the applicable statutory value-added tax shall apply. The prices may include training documents, but do not include food and drinks (except for snacks during breaks) and do not include the participants' accommodation costs.
(5) If persolog grants early bird conditions for selected seminars (valid for seminars from 01.01.2017, depending on the offer, the timely receipt of the registration and payment of the invoice), such a special price booking does not allow a free withdrawal after expiry of the legal 14-day cancellation period. The same applies to rebooking to another date or another seminar. However, a replacement person can be provided. This is to be indicated persolog in writing.
2. revocation instruction
❙ right of withdrawal
You can revoke your contractual declaration within two weeks without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the goods before the deadline - by returning the goods. The period begins after receipt of this instruction in text form, but not before receipt of the goods by the recipient (in the case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also not before fulfillment of our information obligations under Article 246 § 2 in conjunction with § 1 paragraphs 1 and 2 EGBGB and our obligations under § 312g paragraph 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 § 3 EGBGB §. To comply with the withdrawal period is sufficient the timely dispatch of the revocation or the goods. The revocation is to be addressed to:
Königsbacher road 51
75196 Remchingen, Germany
Fax: + 49 (0)7232-3699-44
❙ revocation consequences
In the event of an effective revocation, the services received by both parties shall be returned and any benefits derived (e.g. interest) shall be surrendered. Delivery of goods: If you are unable to return or surrender the goods or services received or their uses (e.g. advantages of use) to us, or if you are unable to return or surrender them in full or in part, or only in a deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation in this respect. For the deterioration of the goods and for benefits drawn, you must only pay compensation if the benefits or the deterioration is due to a handling of the goods, which goes beyond the inspection of the characteristics and functionality. Testing the properties and functionality" means testing and trying out the respective goods, as it is possible and customary in a retail shop. Goods that can be sent by parcel post are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the regular costs of the return if the delivered goods ordered and if the price of the goods to be returned does not exceed an amount of 40 euros or if you at a higher price of the goods at the time of revocation yet the consideration or a contractually agreed partial payment. Otherwise the return is free of charge for you. Items that cannot be sent by parcel post will be collected from you. Obligations to refund payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your declaration of revocation or the goods, for us with the receipt of their services: This can lead to the fact that you must fulfill the contractual payment obligations for the period up to the revocation nevertheless. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The period begins for you with the dispatch of your declaration of revocation, for us with its receipt.
❙ End of the revocation instruction
The right of withdrawal does not apply to distance contracts
❙ for the delivery of goods which are manufactured according to customer specifications or
❙ are clearly tailored to personal needs, or
❙ which, due to their nature, are not suitable for return, or
❙ for the delivery of audio or video recordings or of software if the delivered data carriers have been unsealed by the consumer
(1) Cancellations and rebooking require the written form. The burden of proof for their receipt by us lies with the canceller/transferee. It must be sent to the following address:
Königsbacher road 51
75196 Remchingen, Germany
Fax: + 49 (0)7232-3699-44.
(2) Cancellation is free of charge if received 30 days prior to the start of the event. If the cancellation is made up to 11 days before the start of the event, the canceller must pay 50% of the event fee.
For cancellations within a shorter period of 11 days, the full event fee must be paid.
(3) A rebooking is possible free of charge if we receive it 30 days before the start of the event. If the booking is changed to another date, we charge a processing fee of EUR 50.00 up to 11 days before the start of the event. If the booking is changed at a later date, we charge 10% of the event price, but at least EUR 50.00. The person making the booking is free to nominate a replacement person in order to avoid cancellation or rebooking. If prior certification with the persolog® Personality Factor Model (or another certification from persolog GmbH) is required for the event, the substitute must fulfil this requirement.
(4) If a rebooking is carried out, a cancellation or further rebooking for the following event is excluded.
(5) If the person booking or his/her substitute does not appear at the event, persolog GmbH reserves the right to insist on the full event fee.
4. General regulations
No ancillary agreements to this contract have been made. Amendments or supplements must be made in writing in order to be legally effective. The same applies to the waiver of the written form requirement.
Should any provision of this contract be or become invalid, the remainder of the contract shall remain valid. The contracting parties shall replace the invalid provision by another one that is reasonable for both parties.
5. Assignment of claims, assignment of rights
None of the parties shall transfer any rights under the Agreement without the consent of the other parties.
6. obligation to secrecy
persolog® undertakes to treat all participant data and information obtained during the seminar as confidential. The confidentiality obligation also extends beyond the term of this contract. It exists as long as the object of secrecy is not otherwise known.
7. copyright protection
persolog® reserves all copyrights and rights of use to seminar documents, work results and the event itself. Thereafter, in particular, the client is not permitted to copy or otherwise reproduce, disseminate or otherwise commercially use the seminar documents or to have sound and image recordings of the seminar produced and/or used without a separate fee-based agreement.
8. Jurisdiction/Applicable law
If the person making the booking is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes, including claims arising from cheques and bills of exchange, shall be Pforzheim. This shall also apply if the person making the booking moves his place of residence and business abroad at the time the contract is concluded or if his usual place of residence is not known at the time the action is filed.
❙ The contractual relationship is subject exclusively to German law.
9. data protection
Personal data is collected and processed in each case to fulfil the obligations contractually agreed with the customer, taking into account the provisions of the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the Tele Media Act (TMG). persolog GmbH, Königsbacher Str. 51, 75196 Remchingen, Germany, is responsible for the proper treatment of personal data. persolog GmbH may only pass on the personal data to contractors who are used to fulfil the contract and who use this data only in accordance with the instructions of persolog GmbH. Data that are no longer required for the fulfilment of the original purpose and are not subject to a statutory retention period will be deleted. The customer has at any time the right to free information, correction, blocking and deletion (as far as no legal regulations contradict) of his stored data. The request for information must be made in writing.
10. Severability clause
If one of the above provisions is invalid in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining clauses or parts of clauses.